The Student is assessed throughout the year by continuous learning and regular assessments. These assessments are divided into three categories
- Literary skills
- Experiential learning skills
- Life skills
These assessments is based on the following criteria:
- Test based Assessment
- A student has put in a minimum of 75% of total working days:
If not so On no other ground shall the absence of a student in appearing for an examination be condoned and for such absence, he/she will be marked "ABSENT" in the said examination.
- A student has obtained at least 33% marks in each subject individually and not less than 40% marks in aggregate.
- Projects and assessment should be submitted by students timely.
- Peer Assessment
Regular assessment through Expression Series by Peer group of class and council members of that class organised for observation.
- Teacher Assessment
Individual subject teachers along with Guest teachers of that class assessed the performance of students through viva voice.
Experiential learning skills
A student should be actively participate in each and every activity and project assessment for enhancing the potential and should maintain the record of it in the form of Portfolio and developed skills (ATLEAST TWO) out of 21st century skills provided by CBSE.
It is mandatory to appear in all Co-Scholastic Assessments. Provided that-
- Student has adhered to rules & regulations of institution and no instance of indiscipline behaviour is reported, to any teacher and/or Principal against him/her.
- Student has not been awarded "E" grade in discipline, in which case she/he will be deemed unfit for promotion despite of having qualified in literary skills.
- Student has to be active in doing Work Education, Art Education, Health and Physical Education, General Awareness i.e. Mind Booster Quiz.
- Session and activities based on moral values
NOTE: In medical cases or the cases of special leave, the student may be conditionally promoted on special ground decided by the management.